Interested companies can apply between now and early April to be in the running for our next round of investment. The Challenge will culminate in a pitch session to be held as part of the Citrix Synergy global event in San Francisco on May 2012.
At this event we will be selecting one company who will be immediately offered a $100,000 investment from Citrix and inclusion in our next Startup Accelerator class. (We will also be strongly considering runners-up for investment offers.) If you would like to attend Startup.Synergy on May 9th, please register for a One Day Pass on Wednesday, May 9, 2012 (regularly $695) using the code 295WEDF to receive the special rate of $295. Please visit the Synergy registration site to do so. If you have any questions, please contact Martha.Galvan@citrix.com.
What’s in it for you?
- Up to $250,000 in seed money
- An office in the Citrix Startup Accelerator for up to 18 months
- Opportunities to connect to our global customer base and partner ecosystem
- A chance to work side by side with other entrepreneurs at a similar stage
- Focus on product/customer fit validation
What we’re looking for:
- A great team with business and technical skills
- A focus on lean startup validation of your business
- Clear explanation of how your solution addresses the Mobile Workstyle and underlying cloud technologies
- A compelling business plan and scalable business model
What we’re not looking for:
- Vertical applications – restaurant booking systems
- Consumer only applications – dating, deal sites, etc.
- Growth funding – building out the team
How to apply
Apply at https://gust.com/venture-fund/citrix-startup-accelerator/apply. In your application, include a 1 to 2 minute video where you talk to us about your company, solution, goals, team, or whatever you feel is compelling and exciting about your startup.