inBed.me is a hot social travel startups based in New York and Bogotá, Colombia. The company recently raised a $1.2M investment round to bring the product and company to the next level.
We are in the process of designing our first native iOS mobile app. For that we are looking to complete a small team of very talented engineers and designers that are user experience oriented and have love to the craft of building something elegant, beautiful and high-performing. We are building something that we will feel very proud about and that will eventually touch the hands of millions.
- Develop an iOS native application, translating into a mobile experience our product, taking full advantage of the capabilities of the iOS devices.
- Implement flows and mockups as provided by the UX and Design teams, while intelligently and creatively “filling in the gaps” not necessarily covered by rough prototypes.
- Analyze usage patterns, funnels and economic metrics to produce the perfect product for all of our users.
- Experience shipping one or more Objective-C native iOS apps, ideally currently available on the App Store
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals gained through Bachelor’s degree in CS, Math or related discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Experience using Ruby-on-Rails in a production environment
- Experience with Scrum, Agile Development techniques
- Experience scaling high traffic websites (architecture/database/memcache/CDN)
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Creative and fun environment
- Travel credits
- Unlimited vacations
How To Apply
Send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following information:
- Subject: iOS Developer
- Your name
- Phone number
- Links to examples of your best work
- Link to your Github account if you have one.
- Links to your Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles